Adult Sunday School
We offer many Sunday school classes with different topics and age groups. Occasionally we schedule “elective” courses that run for a few weeks. The classes and locations are listed in the bulletin each Sunday. Sunday school meets from 10:00 to 10:50 a.m. for all age groups.
- Men's Bible studies meet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have a recovery support group and a Bible study group.
- The third Thursday of the month, men gather at Carrows on Blackstone for breakfast at 6:30 a.m.
- The men’s group has an annual retreat for fellowship, worship and guest speaker. Several events and service projects throughout the year are also scheduled.
- Women's Bible study meets on Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 p.m. and includes a book or video series. We meet in Room 207.
- Quilters meet on Wednesday mornings during the school year at 9:00 a.m. to make quilts for the West Coast Mennonite Relief Sale and Auction.
- The New Life Fellowship group holds rummage sales twice a year to support different church ministries and hosts several women's events throughout the year.
- An annual women's retreat is held each year.
Primetimers is our group of folks who are retired or who wish they were retired. We meet once a month for events like holiday dinners, guest speakers, seminars, and barbecues. While many events are hosted by "Primetimers," we make sure to invite all ages, young and old. We also plan special day trips throughout the year.
Wednesday evenings from August to May, the choir is busy at work rehearsing. Our choir is directed by Bob Plett and we sing on Sunday mornings during the 8:30 service. Special projects include Christmas programs, Easter Cantatas, "Encore" which is our end-of-year concert, and more. Choir rehearsal is every Wednesday from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 15th
We are now accepting intern applications for the Micah Project for the upcoming year. Visit the Micah Project ministry page for more information.
Monday, Jun 17th 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Vacation Bible School will be held June 17-21 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. each morning.